Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Life before Nook

Just a quick funny before I work on a review.
I love romance novels but I will admit that I don't proudly display them on the shelves in my living room.  While romance occupies the majority of my time.... my shelves are full of what people "expect" me to read.  My romance novels (that haven't been completely torn apart, given to a friend to read, or thrown out because I wouldn't ever read them again) are on the plastic shelves I used in college in my bedroom closet.
Needless to say they are not necessarily organized in there.  I was looking for a certain book tonight so I could comment on it in a post I'm working on and this is what the floor of my normally tidy room now looks like.
Many people don't like the idea of an electronic reader and being a person who loves books, I understand.  But WOW... my Nook sure does make it easier to keep track of my favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment