Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is anybody out there??? Good.... because I have a question!

I've always enjoyed reading romance novels but in the last month I've started reviewing them.  I've learned a lot.  I was completely unaware of the erotic romance sub-genre and I'm VERY excited to have found that!  In the process I've started seeing the common themes.  You may have read last night's post about "the secret baby" theme.  I think it's funny how some people absolutely refuse to read certain themes and some will only read others.  
I know there are a million themes but I'm curious what is your favorite/least favorite theme and a book that you've read representing why it's wonderful (or why you needed to pour Draino in your eyes after reading it).  
I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment